TEK9 Cinema Minimovie Contest by AMD


Prizes     
1st : AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130) + honorary spot in TEK9Cinema
2nd: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
3rd: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
4th: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)
5th: AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 3GHz Socket AM2 (RRP €130)

Time schedule
Signup Period:  Dec 3rd 2009 – Dec 18th 2009
Producing Period: Dec 3rd 2009 – Jan 17th 2010
Uploading Period: Jan 7th 2010 – Jan 17th 2010
Voting Period:  Jan 22nd 2010 – Jan 31st 2010
Winner Announced: Feb 5th 2010

The winner will be determined by both a community vote and a jury vote. First we will have a community vote which will determine the top 10 and which counts for 25% of the total points and afterwards an undisclosed panel of experts will cast their vote and award the remaining 75%.

The list of allowed games looks like this:

  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty 5: World at War
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Counter Strike 1.6
  • Counter Strike Source
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Quake III
  • Quake IV
  • Quake Live
  • Battlefield 2
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Trackmania Nations

Sign Up
Sign up by sending an email to steven@heavenmedia.com with the following information:

- Real Name
- Tek-9 profile
- Movie Name
- Which Game
- Starring
The topic should be "AMD Movie Contest"
Sort:
No comments yet.