MN Pride is a weekly based contest between moviemakers in duel format.
You and your opponent create clip using the same song. Challengers have only 12 days to create their works. After the deadline, viewers and judges will watch both works and announce the winner of the duel.
Fights can take place with any game from Dota to Point Blank, from Minecraft (please,no) to Star Citizen. Actually, you know, why only games? Use whatever you want, but topic for both participants should be the same. For example we are not going to judge CS:GO edit against rollerblading\mtb mix.
First of all remember, that you can only create and accept challenges at the WEEKENDS!
Aight, so, to start the fight you have to either create challenge or accept one. To create one you simply go to the Challenges tab in Pride, click create Challenge, choose song from the list and that's it. Then your opponent just need to accept it on the same page where you created it. About the songs: You will be able to use song of your own choice as soon as you win 3 fights on Pride, so fight brave! When your opponent accepts the challenge you have thrown, you will get notification. Head back to the fight's page and check if everything is fine. If it's so click Accept and that's it, Fight is now live!
Weekend: Creating Challenges
Monday: Start of all confirmed challenges; MOTW Voting results
Next week Friday: Deadline
Saturday: Fight Results
If you failed to create\upload work before the deadline you get disqualification and one week ban from Pride.
We have some! Atm we are giving prize for the MOTW which is the best work on a Pride, during a certain week. Current prize for the MOTW (during Summer Season) is 1000 rubles. Make sure to convert it to ur own currency! You can vote for MOTW on the Challenge's page, link of which can be found in the description of any Pride work.
What's that Season thing?
Season is a 3 month length period like summer, winter, spring or autumn. Three best duellists who got most of the wins during the season, will be rewarded with a cut of Season's prize pool. Prize pool is gathered from donations supplied by users. Current Season's pool can be found on Pride's front page along with current's week reward. After the season all the wins (stars in profile) will be deleted and winners of the Season will also get an achievment.
Cool! But what if I get matched with an editor who is way cooler than me?
In that case we've pushed a restriction on amount of wins. Those who have more than 2 wins difference on Pride, cannot fight against each other. Example: User_1 has 2 wins and User_2 has 4 wins, they can fight against each other. If User_1 has 1 win and User_2 has 4 wins, they can't fight against each other. Simple calculus.
1. Minimal length 30 seconds (excluding intros)
2. Pre-records are forbidden
3. Use our intro at the beginning of your clip (this intro should go first). Download. You can edit intro.
4. End of the clip should feature link to Pride page (you can use our titles or create your own)
5. Your work should be uploaded on YouTube and also to any file hosting (MEGA, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.)
6. In YouTube's description you have to leave link a to Fight's page, on the first line something like: Yo yo yo, it was work for MN Pride against 1337edit0r322 check it out here: (link right there) (it's just example you dont have to copy)
7. You work must be in public access, so that anyone without a direct link to it will be able to find it.
8. Your work is not obliged to pride only, you can use it also for any other contests or you can make it an appclip
9. If you made it before the next weekends and feel like you are ready for another challenge, you can go and accept one, even tho your current one is not finished yet
10. Every controversial situation will be discussed within administration on a given purpose.
Watch out for consequences!