Топик

Список всех тем

Rush to buy cheap wow gold us on safewow with $10 cash coupon
Автор: RU ESO2017
Jeroen buy wow gold Rink received the email manifesto announcing Breivik plan to carry out attacks last Friday just hours before the Norwegian killed 76 people.

He had regularly played the internet war games the Call of Duty and the World of Warcraft with the far right mass killer before talking about politics.

Mr Rink told De Telegraaf newspaper that they found more than a shared interest in violent games after they discussed their mutual admiration for Geert Wilders, a popular Dutch anti Islam politician.

talked about politics on occasion and I thought he was pretty radical, he said.

The Dutch man, 31, was horrified when he opened the email link and found terrorist bomb making instructions and pictures of Breivik posing with weapons.

he heard I had voted for Geert Wilders he sent me a link. I only opened it this weekend and looked at it properly. Shocking. It contained loads of pages with propaganda, films and photos, including him, with guns, he said.

Mr Wilders said that Breivik twin attacks were a in the face of the global anti Islam movement.

Mr Wilders, who last month was acquitted by a Dutch court on hate speech and discrimination charges for statements made attacking Islam, said neither he, nor his party, the PVV, was responsible for Breivik actions.

the PVV, nor I, is responsible for the actions of a lonely, ill adjusted idiot who abused the peace loving ideals of the anti Islamist movement in such a violent manner, no matter how much some people would like that to be the case, he said.

Mr Wilders said he was by the fact that Behring Breivik referred to him and the PVV in his 1,500 page manifesto.

Tanguys Veys, a Belgian MP for the far right, anti Muslim Vlaams Belang party, received a copy of the terrorist manifesto at 2.09pm on Friday, one hour and 17 minutes before Breivik bomb exploded in Oslo.

Mr Veys said that the email, addressed to European patriots had been sent to 1,002 other people. estimate that between 10 and 20 addresses were Belgian. The rest were spread over Europe and the United States, he said.

expressly dissociate myself from this man. I suspect that my email address ending up on the list was related to publications about Islam.

In his 1,500 page manifesto, a European Declaration of Independence, Breivik described how he used Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to prepare for the attacks.

just bought Modern Warfare 2, the game, he wrote in the document. is probably the best military simulator out there and it one of the hottest. I see MW2 more as part of my training simulation than anything else.

The Modern Warfare game uses lifelike cinema quality graphics to take players through first person scenarios which put them in the place of soldiers.

The most controversial is a sequence where the gamer must decide whether to kill unarmed civilians at a Russian airport in order to infiltrate a terrorist group.

The scenes are so shocking that Activision, the game manufacturer, issued warnings and included in the game to give players the chance to skip traumatic situations.

Welcome to join in Safewow Pre-Christmas promotion. Using cash coupons $2 off $30+ code "SPC2" and $6 off $60+ code "SPC6" or $10 off $100+ code“SPC10”to buy WOW GOLD US/EU on safewow from December 7 to December 15.
While safewow new member system is online now ,Hurry up to be a new member and you will gain extral 1%-8% discount for buying any Product.
Safewow WOW GOLD link:https://www.safewow.com/wow-gold-us

https://www.safewow.com/uploads/Safewow/EDM/prechristmas_sale_seo.jpg
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.