Топик

Список всех тем

MapleStory M: How to Get Star Force
Автор: US Sletrry

What I suggest to combat against the climbing illicit Clean Slates:It is clear as day that botters have taken advantage of the Elite System from day one of it's release. They are able to farm large quantities of countless items, among these being sterile Slate Scrolls. The elimination of Clean Slate Scrolls as a fall from Elite Monsters & Bonus Stage Rare Purple Chests will hinder the gain of those botters.

Spell Trace Variant of Clean Slates Implementation: Another thing needs to be put into it's location if Clean Slates were eliminated from the Elite System. Why Spell Traces is due to it's allows diverse kind of updates. Enabling this option enables players to utilize certain number of Spell Traces on equipment with failed slots. Spell Traces may also be farmed by many other methods besides the Elite System which are way more effective in the long term.

I'm well aware the Field System also drops Spell Traces, and I'd push it's removal because of botters. However that is a completely different conversation. In addition, I understand that my proposal may require some testimonials from other players about their views of the present game and my proposal.

I am attempting to make certain this is not on a error in my part, but when you decrease the gift box, does that shut off it completely or permit you to retrieve it on a different persona? I do not remember seeing a notification in my screen for the box now. I had was on a single character online past the midnight reset, however when I re-logged I didn't get a instant.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.