Топик

Список всех тем

The latest game features that are included within FIFA 23
Автор: US MeadeDorian
When to use Power Shots Due to the animation taking a considerable amount of time to develop Power shots should only be used when you have enough time and space for the command [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html]FUT 23 Coins[/url]. Most commonly, any power shot shot within the 18-yard line will be blocked if the path isn't clear since the trajectory is generally much more flat when compared with high-end shots.

Kudos to EA for giving us an exciting new shooting feature particularly one that uses manual aiming. It's also great that you can disable the annoying zoom-in, which appears whenever the shot power is triggered. Overall, this is a nice addition to shooting.

In this deep dive, I'll look at the latest game features that are included within FIFA 23 to give my opinion on which of them can have an impact on the game, what kind of impacts (negative or positive) they have and whether there's scope to improve. For the list of new features, we'll reference EA's FIFA 23 site. For rating FIFA 23, we'll use an easy 1-5 rating with 5 being a "great addition" and 1 being "why did EA even bother adding this?" If you want to scope out my review of FIFA 23 which you can find here. go here.

The first item to be discussed today is the awaited new Power Shot. The Power Shot is a shot that relies heavily on technique, by incorporating a risk/reward situation that lets the player unleash effective shots at the goal of your opponent.

How to perform Power Shots (LB/L1 + • Shoot with your hands while manually making sure you are aiming

When to use Power Shots Due to the animation taking quite a bit of time to develop and the fact that they are expensive, power shots should only be utilized when you have sufficient time, space and resources to execute the command [url=https://www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html]buy FIFA 23 Coins[/url]. Typically, any power shot attempted near the 18-yard mark is blocked if the path isn't clear as the trajectory typically is more flat than the finesse shots.
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.