Топик

Список всех тем

How much do you know about wow classic gold?
Автор: SG Smarthuiyuan

Getting the most out of your workers is key to financing a successful game, which means gathering gold and lumber as efficiently as you can. Every faction starts with five employees. Right off the bat, you will want three on stone, one on lumber, and one for construction. You'll want to grow that number to the maximum of five percent mine whenever you can, and at least four on lumber.

There are a number of differences between the factions you'll want to know about, too. Orcs and Humans are functionally the same, together with workers manually chopping trees down and evaporating into gold mines to collect stone, then walking back the resources to your Hall construction. As such, you are going to need Halls as near gold mines as you can. If, for any reason, you have to construct one further than the minimum distance, you'll want over the five workers to compensate for the missing time.

Night Elf workers, known as Wisps, want to Entangle a Gold Mine to collect from it, which requires 60 minutes. Once assembled, Wisps can be'loaded' into the mine, gathering gold without needing to move. Being the environmental sort, they also don't destroy trees while gathering lumber, like the other factions. Pop a wisp onto a shrub, and it'll float around collecting lumber for the rest of the game.

The Undead also have a special gold arrangement -- a Haunted Gold Mine. Much like Night Elf Wisps, Undead Acolytes stay about the mine and collect mechanically. At 100 seconds, construction one is slower than the Entangled Gold Mine, but Undead Acolytes do not have to stick around in 1 place to build, rather summoning a portal that attracts their structures into existence. When the portal is summoned, they're free to start other tasks.

Let's read mywowgold information on https://www.mywowgold.com/Wow-classic-Gold.html
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.