Топик

Список всех тем

Join RSorder Early Autumn sale to buy 60% off runescape 07 gold on Sep.9
Автор: RU ESO2017
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the osrs gold Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.Our Privacy Policy describes our practices concerning data that you provide or that we may collect about you through the Services, and you consent to our use of data in compliance with the Privacy Policy.Additional terms may apply to your use of the Services.

So he comes over and my grandma is cooking, we were watching movies in the living room and going back and forth talking, then my grandma calls me into the kitchen. She tells me she cant lift the turkey out of the pan and onto the cutting board, so I offer to help and she hands me some cooking forks. I try for a minute or two and can pick it up because I didn have the dexterity to properly get it out. I stop for a minute to think and decide my best course of action is to stuff two oven mitts into ziploc bags and pick the whole thing up, at which point she is staring at me for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing at how my silly plan worked amazingly.

Anyone who's played any CounterStrike game, past or present, knows that pistols can be a very underrated weapon in the game. They won't work as well as others in most situations, but they do have their uses, and it would seem that Valve has made a couple of popular pistols more worthwhile to use. As seen in the last CS:GO Beta depot update, the Glock 18 is now more powerful as a close contact weapon, while the P250 now benefits from a longer range. For the latter weapon, there is a tradeoff, as its one shot kill ability is now gone.

Lol there's a difference between 8 attempts not knowing anything versus 11 attempts knowing the strats ya cheesing idiot. I'm nowhere near Woox's ability but I can at least complete the Inferno without cheesing it (0 fucking integrity on your part). Woox did it by day 3 (I watched every stream) and he only figured things out by experiencing them completely on his own. I watched his successful runs many, many times to learn what to do. You'll always be a shitter because even with all the resources it takes you 256 tries per cape so gtfoh tryna discredit me when you got a shitty cheesed justiciar cape. Oh and btw I'm flexing on your first justiciar cape which doesn't count for shit.

"Twitter's DNS records were temporarily compromised but have now been fixed," the company said in a brief statement on its Web site. based Dyn Inc. Tom Daly, chief technology officer at Dyn, said the incident was not the result of a security failure on its services. Daly said it appears someone changed Twitter's DNS records to point visitors to a different Internet address using the proper account credentials assigned to Twitter (image above courtesy Trend Micro)."Someone logged in who purported to be a legitimate user of their [DNS] platform account and started making changes," Daly said.

Get Ready for RSorder Early Autumn 60% off Sale on Sept. 9th! Totally 500M OSRS gold & 2250M RS3 gold with 60% off will be offered at 03:00 am GMT on September 9.

Activity page: https://www.rsorder.com/x-off-sale

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.