Топик

Список всех тем

Summer Season 2019 Live Now!6% off rs Deadman Summer Season gold price for you on RSorder
Автор: US gamemarket
3 points submitted 13 days agoMost people feel pain around 130db. The Krakatoa eruption was Buy Cheap Deadman Summer Season Gold measured at 172db 100 miles from the actual volcano. That sound circled the globe 4 times. The Saturn V rocket launch was 204db, and that sound is coincidentally about the threshold where you gonna die. If we visited the sun and we could hear it,

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape, you should make one thing clear.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!

the motherfucking sun would only be 290db. I pretty sure 420db would rip your car apart and also the continent.Alfa_Alesi 5 points submitted 13 days agoXtant I absolutely loved their amps and kick myself for selling off what I had. Damn those things sounded good.a/d/s/ These were my fav speakers. Even the ones made under DEI were great.Eclipse Best sounding HU in the dayJL Audio is still alive and making great stuff;

I just have a soft spot for the old W6 and their IB woofers of the 90companies are just a shell of what they used to be thanks to mergers and the parade to move as many boxes as they can for as cheap as they can:Kollieman311 1 point submitted 13 days agoThe xtr2500 cannot produce nearly 10,000 watts. You are being mislead. It produced crazy wattage at .5 ohm on a Dyno in dynamic mode.First of all,,

you will never see a .5ohm load in real life. It pretty much impossible after rise to see anything less than 1ohm.Second of all,, dynamic test on the dyno means absolutely nothing. Nobody clamps those numbers even in music. Do for them to say it an idea of what the amp can do on music is a complete load of bullshit.The fact that the amp does 3,000w on uncertified and then jumps up to 10,000w on dynamic is only a testament to how unstable the amp is.

That is NOT a good thing in any way shape or form. It actually a really really bad thing. I would not trust that amp. They are full bridge amps, just like all the Brazilian amps coming. Their "made in Korea" is just another cheap marketing scheme.Orion are liars, and always have been. They have no shame in using little tricks to follow the market.

We do not consider the SD 3 an "ultra shallow" but they are as shallow as possible and feature several techniques to reduce the effective depth requiredFor sealed applications, can also go pretty small in terms of volume.The X v.2 series was designed from the ground up to become the new standard in the low frequency / small ported box subwoofer category in this price range. They will work in the same small enclosures that you are used to using for Sundown Audio subwoofers, although, the will tolerate enclosures up to about 50% larger than those if you desire even more low end extension. The X v.2 series is really a different kind of woofer due to its incredibly linear suspension. They are designed for the LOWEST level of bass extension possible in a small enclosure while maintaining extremely low levels of distortion.
DMM Summer Season 2019 will come!Time to find a Trustful Place-RSorder to buy Deadman Summer Season gold with 6% off Code OSRSDM for you Now!Ready to Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/seasonal-dmm-gold

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.