Топик

Список всех тем

200M Free rs 07 gold cheap in RSorder Pandora’s Box for April Fools' Day Apr.1!Ready?
Автор: US gamemarket
Free Fries, Coffee Beer: Election Day Deals In MinnesotaFree cookies, fries and alcohol plus other deals osrs gold and discounts on Election Day.A Peek At The Most Expensive Rentals In MinneapolisThe priciest listing in today Minneapolis rental market is going for $8,950 per month, a mind blowing 213 percent above the median average for three bedroom rentals in Minnesota.

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape, you should make one thing clear.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!

Coming up this evening at 9, Piers Morgan hosts a very special edition of his primetime program as he conducts a rare jailhouse interview with Joshua Cooke.More than 10 years since murdering both of his parents in their Virginia home, tonight Cooke uses his time with the Morgan Live host to offer a message for those considering his path:

you watching me and you contemplating multiple murder, mass murder, I want you to know something. I understand you. I been where you are. I know how you come to where you are mentally and why you considering murder and suicide and things like that, says Cooke, who has famously cited the film Matrix as the trigger and inspiration for his violence. you been abused like I was or bullied in school or been rejected by girls and maybe

you maybe you addicted to go these violent video games and things like that, but you don know the pain that you going to cause with this type of shooting. You think you do, but you don in Craigsville, Virginia, tonight conversation with Morgan marks Cooke first ever television interview since the 2003 double murder. Talking directly to the camera, tonight guest begs anyone who disturbed to seek the help they need and avoid following in his footsteps:

got to think about your family. You got to think about your friends, how much it going to hurt them. It not just about you, it about the others around you and the people that love you. I just got to tell you that you got to get help. You got to get help, Cooke pleads. should really need to see a psychologist. And there no shame in that. Please get psychological help, because you probably have some problems,

Are you not listening to this man? He killed his parents, not because of video games and music or The Matrix, but because he was physically abused by his mother. What parent beats their child when the wet the bed? What parent leaves their teen alone for 15 hours a day to play video games? He was an abused, broken child who made a horrible decision, not because of music or movies or video games, but because he lacked being loved by anyone. Why are you glossing over his abuse and focusing on the video games? Why not focus on the abuse of this man and how the behavior of his parents?Heather, did you see the interview with Joshua? Did you get the part where he denies, several times, that the violent video games had anything to do with him killing his parents? The whole idea of the interview was that he was pointing out that the real issue here is untreated mental health. We need a MUCH better mental health treatment system in this country. That is where our focus need to be, not in disarming the general population and not in attacking the video game or music industry or the media.
Hi!Time to join RSorder to find 200M RuneScape 07 gold, 700M RuneScape gold as well as $6,000 cash coupons for free in Pandora’s Box for April Fools'Day at 3:00 AM GMT on Apr.1.More Details on http://www.rsorder.com/ !

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.