Топик

Список всех тем

Collect Up to 9% off cheap 2007 rs gold for Bone Whip OSRS Till Jan.27
Автор: US gamemarket
The only way I seen that you last is if you doing something you have a passion for, in this case games. A buy osrs gold lot of people get in and just realize it isn for them, sometimes really fast.None of the mods who joined when I did years back are still here, hell I don even think any of the mods who joined the round AFTER me are still here.

As one of the best F2P MMORPGs game, RS can be played on both desktop and mobile.In the meantime,RSorder has come into the gaming field since more than 10 years ago, and we can provide the most professional service when you want to buy cheap RuneScape gold here. Meanwhile, our gold is very convenient to get.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
5% more gold code:RSYK5 for all rs products & 10% Off code:OSRSA10 for all osrs accounts anytime!

I expect them to stop talking and start making an actual difference to fix these issues. This isn an isolated incident, other games face DDoS attacks regularly but none of them are so heavily crippled for so many days with nothing more than basic "lol ddos nothing we can do". This isnt an isolated incident,

SE overall response and attitude with the entire game has been to minimize their overhead by going with the cheapest option possible regardless of its effect on the playability of the game. That why they moved their servers to Sacramento in the first place, one of the worst possible placement they could have put it while keeping the servers in the US

It been happening since stormblood launch at various times and so far we gotten nothing more from the dev team other than "defensive measures".Yes it the second largest mmo but that doesn mean anything to your point. I never suggested the game was 100% trash so I don really understand what you are even trying to argue at this point.

I been playing the game consistently for 2 expansions now, I fully aware of what the game does well and what it doesn original point is though that ffxiv and YoshiP are not good examples of developer feedback. They are absolutely terrible at it and the overall qol and quality of their game is suffering for it. There are several other factors that allow them to succeed in spite of it,

Don try to preach to people when your posts show how ignorant you are in this game, defense+ healers are the meta right now. Even casuals can spam triangle+ subterranean+ tool spam and wipe most people playing another attack/range class.
RS Fans!Hurry to Join The Kebos Lowlands Promo on RSorder for OSRS Gold/Runescape Gold&More with Up to $15 Vouchers Until Jan.27!Buy Now from https://www.rsorder.com

Save $3 for Order $50+ with Code KBL3!
Save $9 for Order $120+ with Code KBL9!
Save $15 for Order $180+ with Code KBL15!
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points Anytime & Just Follow RSorder on Twitter to Win Free OSRS gold/RS3 gold and other RS items Until 3:00 AM GMT on January 28, 2019!
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.