Топик

Список всех тем

Fortnite: Save the World nevertheless exists
Автор: US Sletrry

It is going to likely spit out three large new points of interest together Japanese, Western and Viking themes, or lead them to materialize in other ways. There will probably be a lot of other map changes as well, but that seems like it'll be the big one.

There will also be a new battle pass, and that's exactly what these seasons are about, after all. You are going to have to buy it if you would like to partake, but it will come with a bunch of new skins and other cosmetics themed around what looks to be some type of time travel theme, though there's always some wildcards too. Anticipate emotes, contrails, skins, pickaxes and gliders, all which you are going to need to level up through completing battle pass challenges.

I have, in my Fortnite account right now, the best treasures that Season 4 has to offer. Well, the majority of them, at the least. I have The Visitor skin in the Blockbuster Challenge, which I obtained for completing seven full weeks of struggles.

And I have the completely upgraded Carbide skin, finish with color-changing lights. I've the nearly fully-upgraded Omega skin, not complete using color-changing lights. And I've got a whole lot of things I picked up in-between: Valor, Squad Leader, a lot of contrails and much more.

And that is not all! I have also got the top-tier benefits from Season 3: the John Wick-styled"Reaper" epidermis, complete with stylish pickaxe and High Octane Glider, as well as a slick little brite backpack to put on every one of these items to get them to lighten up a bit. No Black Knight, but none of it matters now. I am continuing to a brand new account and starting new for Season 5. I'm not really that happy about it.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Fortnite/Items.html!
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.