Топик

Список всех тем

Maplestory M Experimental Accession
Автор: GB Cszcy

I feel like this dilemma should be a lot easier to deal with now that you've got less servers to deal with since mergers. One check through drill hall will permit you to catch 10+ macroers. It only takes 30 minutes to a minute to determine whether or not someone is macroing and let me tell you at this time. Their macros are evident as hell.

Your thoughts about present damage cap system and class balance at cap degree

But exactly the same time, before people hit the cap, class balance seemed ok but now with the moment, or even before today, people make their course choices according to many criterias. Mainly number of hits per second, the difficulty to restrain them, advantages which other classes don't have, etc.. But a huge part of the community decides to select numbers of strikes per moments or courses being at top of DPS graph (NW as instance, NL is also good but not as much) and much more.

There are numerous people saying this current damage system and this unlimit power from funding create unbalance and it is unfair. I state unbalance here but it is not totally true. It looks more like sport busted mainly due to this potential system which can provide you so much electricity once hitting cap damage, certain classes would be the best at cap level. Even if it's just a tiny minority and they place their own videos of boss soloing, it attracts jelly to some people, particularly those who are too hooked on harm. So much that a majority of gamers, I mainly speak about average funded players or above, completely forget the RPG part of the game.

These facts force people to think the game is pay2win without recognizing that they could just party with different players. But we must agree it takes a minimum harm, which can be fine due to achievments you have done up to now. But maybe the minimal damage requiered is high so only financed can fulfill requierment but there was a really small minority that they eventually solo. https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html
Сортировка:
Нет комментариев.